Located in West Africa, Nigeria is one of the most populated countries in the world and one of the largest economies in Africa.
4731 of approximately 5,6942 Catholic Sisters in Nigeria have been served by ASEC programs.
Recent News & Reflections
- Stream of Hope; clean water in Africa
- Free cervical cancer screenings made possible for women in Nigeria
- Nursing education helping nuns improve healthcare in Africa
Download the Nigeria Country Report (PDF) for statistics about students and alumnae of ASEC's programs.
ASEC works with 75 congregations registered with the Nigerian Conference of Women Religious (NCWR).
SLDI has been working in Nigeria since 2007.
ASEC has served 350 Catholic Sisters from Nigeria through the SLDI program.
SLDI Partners of Nigeria
Recent SLDI Reporting
HESA has been working in Nigeria since 2014.
HESA is supporting 123 Catholic Sisters in Nigeria to study for degrees and diplomas.
HESA Partners of Nigeria
- Catholic University College of Ghana (Ghana)
- Chemchemi Ya Uzima Institute (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Tangaza University College (Nairobi, Kenya)
- The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Nigerian Conference of Women Religious (NCWR) (Enugu State, Nigeria)
- Sacred Heart School of Nursing (Nigeria)
- Veritas University Abuja (Abuja, Nigeria)