Lesotho is located in Southern Africa, encompassing a land mass slightly smaller than the U.S. state of Maryland.
26* of approximately 687 Catholic Sisters in Lesotho have been served by ASEC programs.
Recent News & Reflections
- Gratitude for the gift of ASEC programs in Lesotho
- Lesotho celebrates its first Catholic Cardinal
- Over 500 Congregational leaders benefit from six-day SLDI program
SLDI has been working in Lesotho since 2015.
ASEC has served 26 Catholic Sisters from Lesotho through the SLDI program.
SLDI Evaluation Reports
- Phase I (2007-2009) (PDF)
- Phase II (2010-2013) (PDF)
- Phase III (2013-2015) (PDF)
- Phase IV, Year 1 (2016) (PDF)
HESA has been working in Lesotho since 2017 (August).
HESA Evaluation Reports
- HESA Bridge Year (2013-2014) (PDF)
- HESA Phase I Year 1 (2013-2014) (PDF)
- HESA Phase I Year 2 (2014-2015) (PDF)
- HESA Phase I Year 3 (2015-2016) (PDF)
- HESA Phase I Evaluation Report (2013-2017) (PDF)
- HESA Phase II Year 1 (2016-2017) (PDF)
Viffar Consulting Ltd.
Facilitate SLDI workshops in Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Uganda, and Tanzania, and play an important role in updating and improving the workshop curricula.
Conference of Major Superiors, Lesotho
National University of Lesotho
Sisters from Lesotho traveled to Zambia to participate in SLDI in 2014-15, where workshops were facilitated by Viffar Consulting.