Lesotho is located in Southern Africa, encompassing a land mass slightly smaller than the U.S. state of Maryland.
Through our programs, we have served approximately 3.8% of the 687 Catholic Sisters in Lesotho.
Recent News & Reflections
- Lesotho celebrates its first Catholic Cardinal
- Over 500 Congregational leaders benefit from six-day SLDI program
- Welcome Sr. Eleanor Molai, our new ASEC Director in Lesotho
SLDI has been working in Lesotho since 2015.
SLDI has served 26 unique participants in the program.
SLDI Evaluation Reports
- Phase I (2007-2009) (PDF)
- Phase II (2010-2013) (PDF)
- Phase III (2013-2015) (PDF)
- Phase IV (2016-2017) (PDF)
HESA has been working in Lesotho since 2017 (August).
HESA Evaluation Reports
Viffar Consulting Ltd.
Facilitate SLDI workshops in Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Uganda, and Tanzania, and play an important role in updating and improving the workshop curricula.
Conference of Major Superiors, Lesotho
National University of Lesotho (NUL)
Sisters from Lesotho traveled to Zambia to participate in SLDI in 2014-15, where workshops were facilitated by Viffar Consulting.