Cameroon sits along the Gulf of Guinea in Central Africa and slightly smaller than the U.S. state of California.
1941 of approximately 3,1802 Catholic Sisters in Cameroon have been served by ASEC programs.
Recent News & Reflections
- Sisters at the forefront of sustainable agriculture in Africa
- "Holiday Hope" for internally displaced children in Cameroon
- Sisters renew hope in Africa for the poor and marginalized
Download the Cameroon Country Report (PDF) for statistics about students and alumnae of ASEC's programs.
ASEC works with 172 congregations registered with the Conference of English-Speaking Religious (CESR).
SLDI has been working in Cameroon since 2012.
ASEC has served 175 Catholic Sisters from Cameroon through the SLDI program.
SLDI Partners of Cameroon
- Conference of English-Speaking Religious (CESR) (Cameroon)
- Pan-African Institute for Development-West Africa (Cameroon)
HESA has been working in Cameroon since 2015 (August).
HESA is supporting 19 Catholic Sisters in Cameroon to study for degrees and diplomas.