Cameroon sits along the Gulf of Guinea in Central Africa and slightly smaller than the U.S. state of California.
2671 of approximately 3,2522 Catholic Sisters in Cameroon have been served by ASEC programs.
Recent News & Reflections
- 4 Women Changing the Sexual and Gender Based Violence Narrative in Africa
- Sisters Leadership Development Initiative (SLDI) Program, 2020 Year in Review
- Sisters Rise to the Top of the Class
Download the Cameroon Country Report (PDF) for statistics about students and alumnae of ASEC's programs.
- There's been a 26% increase in the number of women religious in Cameroon from 2012 to 2018.
Subscribe to our channel for more videos like this!
Sisters Leadership Development Initiative (SLDI) in Cameroon
SLDI has been working in Cameroon since 2012.
ASEC has served 237 Catholic sisters from Cameroon through the SLDI program.
SLDI Partners of Cameroon
- Conference of English-Speaking Religious (CESR) (Cameroon)
- Pan-African Institute for Development-West Africa (Cameroon)
Recent SLDI Reporting
Higher Education for Sisters in Africa (HESA) in Cameroon
HESA has been working in Cameroon since 2015 (August).
ASEC is supporting 303 Catholic sisters in Cameroon to study for degrees and diplomas through the HESA program.