ASEC: Our Team
Sr. Harriet Baker, IHMRHESA Alumna - Uganda
Sr. Harriet is a member of the congregation Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix (IHMR) in Uganda. She is an alumna of ASEC's Higher Education for Sisters in Africa (HESA) program. She studied for her diploma in Nursing at St. Francis Hospital Nsambya Training School and currently serves as the Nursing Director of Nkozi Hospital.
- Bringing Light to the Darkness: Catholic Sisters on the Front Lines in Africa (Profile)
- Learning To Lead (Profile)
- Women Religious are Healing Africa Through Health and Wellness (Profile)
- Hospital in Uganda with Mission to Serve the Vulnerable (Profile)
- ASEC Staff Visit Alumnae Projects in Uganda (Profile)