ASEC: Our Team
Marie T. McCormick, MBA, Ph.D.ASEC Board of Directors: Other Director
Board Member (Other Director)
Areas of Expertise: organizational development, leadership development, strategy, finance
Marie T. McCormick, Ph.D. has a business orientation not often found in organization development professionals. Her prior experience includes 12 years with Bell Atlantic, now Verizon. In addition to her Ph.D. in organizational development, she holds an MBA with a concentration in finance. Marie is a contributing author to the Flawless Consulting Fieldbook, Change Handbook, 2nd Edition and The Handbook of Large Scale Change, 2nd Edition. She developed the McCormick Employee Engagement Process to help organizations create more engaged and productive workplaces.
Clients value Marie’s ability to create an environment conducive to critical conversations. Because participants bring both heart and mind to the dialogue, her work has produced extraordinary results. Marie is a Senior Practitioner of the Presencing Institute with over a decade of experience applying the principles of Theory U to organizational and collective impact settings.
- Partner, Insyte Partners (2001 – Present)
- Sr. Practitioner, PI Masterclass (2002 – 2014)
- Consultant, United Way (2010)
- Partner, Pearce-McCormick Consulting Group (1995 – 2000)
- Ph.D. Organizational Development, Temple University
- MBA Finance, Saint Joseph's University
- BS Psychology, Saint Joseph's University