ASEC: Our Team
Sr. Teresa Mulenga, TSPrograms Coordinator – Malawi
Areas of Expertise: Teaching, policy planning and leadership, research, guidance, counseling
I belong to the congregation of Sisters of St. Theresa of the Child Jesus (Teresian Sisters). I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Education and am currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Educational Policy, Planning and Leadership.
My prior work experience includes
- Lecturer, Ministry of Education, Malawi
- Hospital Drug Administrator, Ministry of Health, Malawi
- Projects Coordinator, Mirjam Foundation, Netherlands
My interests include reading, writing, coordinating projects and facilitating workshops. I enjoy uplifting the lives of vulnerable groups such as; orphans, handicapped and HIV/AIDS victims.
I am also interested in environmental conservation and the empowerment of women and girls.
DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO TO YOU
DO GOOD ALWAYS AND NEVER GROW TIRED OF DOING WHAT IS RIGHT
- Donor retention strategies to win donor confidence (Author)
- Participants of SLDI workshops discuss their achievements (Author)
- Catholic Sisters in Malawi Realizing Dreams (Author)
- Sisters fight HIV in sub-Saharan Africa (Profile)
- Liberation from the burden of HIV/AIDS in Malawi (Author)
- Sharing talents leads to empowerment (Author)
- Fighting corruption: a prophetic role of women religious in Malawi (Author)
- 20 Catholic Sisters in Malawi are realizing their dreams (Author)
- Malawi alumnae plant trees in efforts to conserve the environment (Author)