Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2016
When you have a moment, check out our website redesign, which has been 1.5 years in the making!
Today we have launched our newly redesigned website at asec-sldi.org. The new website features a brand new look for ASEC, and is also completely responsive so that all of our news and information can be viewed on smart phones and tablets.
In addition to the technological updates of the website, there are a lot more great features for our website visitors.
- Many new quotes and success stories of the sisters in our program have been added
- Our news has been reviewed and organized. It is also separated into categories and searchable so that you can easily find what you are looking for.
- Most of the website text has been rewritten to give website visitors a more complete understanding of who we are and the impact that we are making.
- Many of the new statistics, facts, and figures from the recent SLDI and HESA evaluation reports are now on the website.
- We've added more information for donors, and different levels of gift opportunities. In the future we plan to create more giving campaigns to focus on specific programs that are in need of funding.
We hope you enjoy the new website and we welcome any feedback you have on it!
Article Submitted by:
Web Content Manager
Leave a comment »
Share this story:
260 Sisters join HESA in Phase II, Year 1
Students in Malawi, Tanzania and Uganda entered HESA in year one of phase II, with the last cohort enrolling at Catholic University of Malawi in February, 2017.
ASEC celebrates International Day of Women and Girls in Science
ASEC stands in support of Catholic Sisters in Africa working in science-related fields, especially students in its Higher Education for Sisters in Africa (HESA) and Scholarship programs.
Getting the most out of the online class discussion board
Sr. Elizabeth reflects on her cohort experience as a HESA Student at Chestnut Hills College, and how using the online discussion board has changed her view of companionship.
ASEC Uganda Alumni Association gets new executive members
Uganda Alumni Association elects new executive members during their Annual workshop and general meeting at Ggaba National Major Seminary in Kampala, Uganda.
2017 Alumnae-mentee networking workshops held in Africa
Workshops held for SLDI and HESA alumnae held in Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, and Uganda.
Support Higher Education for Sisters in Africa (HESA)
Consider supporting a sister to study in the HESA program for $7,300/year
Donate Now »