Learn About ASEC
Just $85 Pays For One Month of a Sister's Education!
Donate Now »
Brighten your inbox with stories of lives impacted by education.
We Educate African Sisters, Improving Their Ability To Serve Their Communities.
While Africa is a continent of vast potential, it faces serious obstacles of poverty, chronic hunger, disease, ecological degradation and violence. Often referred to as nuns, Catholic sisters are a strong force in addressing Africa's challenges head-on and creating hope for a bright future.
Educated sisters are able to impact more people and make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable and marginalized individuals in Africa.
Why Educate a Catholic Sister?
Catholic nuns in Africa are using their education to solve some of the biggest development challenges our world is facing today. When a sister is educated, it positively impacts all of the people she serves. Educated sisters use their education to:
- Improve healthcare, food security and access to clean water.
- Give voices to people who are wrongly persecuted and silenced.
- Care for the young, the old and the forgotten.
- Mentor others, create jobs and support communities, especially in times of need.
- Support and strengthen African congregations from within.
The impact they are making in communities across Africa is both admirable and heroic. At ASEC, we've learned that if you give a sister the tools to succeed, she's going to change the world.
Find us on the following social media sites
Questions? Email ASEC at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you!