ASEC: Our Team
Sr. Elisabeth Swai, LSOSFSLDI & HESA Alumna - Uganda
Sr. Swai is an alumna of ASEC's Sisters Leadership Development Initiative (SLDI) and Higher Education for Sisters in Africa (HESA) programs. Sr. Swai graduated from HESA with a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology at the University of Kisubi in Entebbe, Uganda.
Sr. Swai was serving as an administrator and social worker at Providence Home for the disabled in Northern Uganda. She now serves as the Director of the Mama Kevina Hope Center for Children with Disabilities in Tanzania.
- Getting the Right Education for Children with Disabilities (Profile)
- 4 Inspirational Homes in Africa Where Catholic Sisters Support Individuals with Disabilities (Profile)
- Rebirth; Sisters Renew Hope in Africa for the Poor and Marginalized (Profile)
- Disability is Not Inability (The Story of Providence Home, Uganda) (Profile)
- Educating Catholic Nuns in Africa is Changing the World... Here's Why (Profile)