ASEC: Our Team
Max FeldmanData Manager
Areas of Expertise: Database Administration, Unix/Linux Administration, PC Programming
Over the past 30 years I have provided database design, development and implementation for various clients in the publishing, online sales, hospitality and retail industries. Such as:
- Creating logical friendly front end programming and reporting for the end user working with various computer languages and API’s.
- Consolidating diverse data sources into one source for scalable reporting. Utilizing heterogeneous services and other tools when necessary.
- Creating granular data tracking using three dimensional OLAP analysis Crystal Reports and other front end tools.
- Implementing Linux LAMP servers and creating secure PHP driven website interfaces available to users on and off premises.
- Creating Oracle and MySql client server databases on Windows and Linux servers through JAD (joint application development) with the users they will be serving.
- Continuing database normalization and backup/recovery plans for RDBMS’s including replication options.
Some of my work has been with General Media International, Omni Magazine, Seventeen Magazine, the Waldorf=Astoria (customer count forecasting for the food and beverage outlets), Tavern On The Green, the Brown Palace Hotel, Beyond The Wall (POS system development and retail sales analysis), Jericho State Capital Corp (investor note financing invoice tracking).
I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Pittsburgh. Plus numerous career related courses at the University of Colorado, Davis and Elkins College, the University of New Hampshire, NYU, the University of Scranton, Oracle Training School and Columbia University covering but not limited to WANG VS maintenance, Certificate in PC Programming, Database Administration and Unix/Linux Administration.
P: (570) 961-4592