Join Our Efforts: Associate Membership & Friends of ASEC
Visit smile.amazon.com and choose African Sisters Education Collaborative as your charity of choice. 0.5% of every purchase you make will be donated to ASEC!
Priority goals for ASEC are increasing technological skills of African women religious, increasing their access to higher education through distance learning, develop their leadership skills, and assist in special projects as identified by them.
For a minimum $5,000 membership fee, we invite colleges, universities, and congregations to help us promote and further the mission of ASEC. Associate Members can participate in ASEC activities, such as
- Participate in board committees or serve on the board.
- Attend the annual ASEC Advisory Board meeting
- Collaborate in ASEC programming
- Host African sisters
Are you or someone you know interested in an Associate Membership? Please fill out the form to submit the nominee's information.
Friends of ASEC
For a minimum $100 contribution, any individual, organization, business, or other group can become a Friend of ASEC. Anyone interested in this level of membership can contact ASEC for more information about how you can be an important part of empowering and educating women religious in Africa.
Where your contributions go
100% of your contribution is used to sponsor the education of African Sisters in our programs.*
- $500 supports a U.S. college student for a 2-week service learning trip.
- $1,000 provides an annual scholarship for the two-year Scholarship program
- $5,000 allows a sister to attend the three-year SLDI program.
- $7,300 enables a sister to complete a year of higher education towards a Bachelor's degree in the HESA program.
*We depend on grants and partnerships to cover all of our operating costs. Because of these incredibly gracious and dedicated donors we are able to scale as an organization and use all public donations directly toward our mission, our cause: to educate women religious in Africa.
We need your help today!
Because of people like you, our programs are providing hope to the future of Africa. But there is so much more to be done.Make a gift today »
For questions regarding Development, please contact: